Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Monday, September 26, 2005

time really flies

sometimes when i am all alone in my bed.. i will tink back to those fun days of my life.. either in pri, sec, or poly life.. but i am sure some of those memories will slowly fade away from my brain.. lol getting old.. therefore i decided to blog..

5 years have passed since the millenium.. many gd n bad things have happened around me.. financially its downward spiral.. its heart breaking to see all my parent's and grand parent's effort go down to drain all thanks to some people who bull shits and talk big only.. it seems that we have to resign to fate for letting my father meet those people.. the sight of them makes me wanna slap their face.. F*** man.. bad things doesnt seems to stop as my father pass away.. unsculputous business partners starts to eat up my father's remaining money.. things jus fell apart.. haiz..

now gonna move house once more.. i hope this time is final.. sian this time go sch is a hell liaoz.. lrt then change mrt.. also got 1 stoopid bus driver caught me using the secondary ez link card and retained it!!! shit man no more 0.45cents le.. omg somemore tep morning 8.30.. but maybe can meet up with Kang An and Jun Xiong to go sch together.. it also means Sammy has to go sch himself le..

to be continued..

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fighting Back
    Many students encounter political diversity for the first time when they get to college.
    www.refinancegroup.net is the best place in the Uk for a secured home loan. Anyone may apply even with bad credit as we will source the best bank loan product for you, apply online today for a quick reply.

     
  • At 9:00 pm , Blogger anto said...

    oi.. some things cannot be changed.. once gone is gone.. time does not stay still for anyone.. so happy or not happy.. life still goes on.. i not sure what really goes on.. but don worry.. i have a strong guts feeling that we are in the same situation.. more or less.. but instead of depending on them.. we have learned to depend on our own.. including me.. eiher though sometimes i wonder i could have the chance to lead a life of luxury.. but fate says NO.. so be it.. i will create my own fate.. my own destiny..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home