Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Monday, May 21, 2007

still down and out..

it has been 5 more than 5 days already..
i have been fighting a monster..
not Z monster.. but F (fever) monster..
it had evolved and grown immune to my atks..
all thanks to the doctor's lousy medicine..
even my trusted Bo Chi Pills failed me this time..
now i relying on new medicine call Ying Qiao..

for these past 5 nights,
didnt sleep well cause mid night sure suddenly wake up,
cause body too hot, throat too pain,
arghh.. i promise myself i will take care of myself next time!
so at vietnam i shall refrain from heaty stuff
and sleep well..
no bastard Tai Dee or Poker through the nights for me!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home