Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

ideal

i thought it will be good to record down what was ideal to me
in my current situation. 22yo still studying. etc.
anyway this is just my own personal ideal thoughts.
purely for future references when im 30, 40 or 50yo.

my ideal list.

  • compiled my bucket list and started on it by 30 or 40
  • achieve means of accomplishing all of the above
  • settle down. family and kids before 30 or maybe 35 haha
  • teach my kids carefully. 
  • grant my mum's wish of driving an Audi
  • do not wish to slog for a living, a normal job would suffice
  • hate corporate climbing, corporate politics blah blah
  • decor my future home like show room type
  • BMW or audi
  • best will be return to where i lived before since young
  • house with a good scenery
  • enjoy family life everyday with wife n kids *most important of all. 
just my current ideal expectation. might change exogenously or endogenously. 
purely for my future reference. 
because i find it interesting when i looked at the post i made a few years back
the difference in thinking and writing style amaze myself. haha
well lets see how amazed will i be in the years to come. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home