Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last shot in Air Force

yea.. just got my letter from RSAF..
this time should be my last shot being in a fighter plane..
or even in the air force..
but being a pessimistic person, i give myself 10% chance getting in..
however its quite a good experience to take the pilot test back then..
knowing the guys that pass that test are really good, the ELITES
too bad for me, iam just a passer-by
a delighted passer-by i should say,
cause its really my childhood dream of being a pilot,
these invitations from RSAF brightens my day.. :D

well let the ELITES do the talking,
take a look at this video; pilots demo on a F-16 Fighting Falcon
the exact plane i will be in if i selected

*** The pilot achieved max of 7.9Gs during his flight..
thats around 8 times your own body weight pushing on u.. ***

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home