Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Friday, August 03, 2007

experience it!

oh well, any body wanna play WoW together??
i know Ugene has been playing WoW since it came out
but damn i forgot to start my character with the same server as him
its too late to change server as my main character is already level 46
but currently my play time has ended, will continue after ns.. *zzz*
cant expect me to pay around $23/mth while i can only play in the weekend during ns right?
so for now jio-ing anybody that wanna play WoW for 14 days
leveling will not be a problem, we can go PvP!!!
owning the shit out of the noobs.. :)

interested please tag my board ..
link for free trial > gIbbY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home