Chaptersofmylife

learning. remembering. all those negative stuff. and throw them away!

Friday, May 28, 2010

how to get busy..

after exam, i have around 4 months before all the shit starts again. the thought of re-taking modules really demoralize me. guess i need to use other method of revising and studying.  surviving UOL/LSE not easy.. interesting point is on the last paper, before the exam start while i was outside of the hall, a red bull promoter offered me a Red Bull! i must say its effective at least psychologically. gave me wings!.

so how to get busy during this period. i come up with a before and after plan! i started the plan yesterday. my schedule will be swimming 2 times/wk, running 3times/wk and abs workout 3 times/wk. hoping to trim my weight down from 61.5 to 55. i think it will be cool next time when u are 30 or 40 and see ur prime body figure. during army, mostly is running so maybe only slimmer only. now aimming for defined shape.

well almost half of 2010 gone. spending almost 1/2 or 1/4 of time at home. really "zai nan" and got to be the most monotonous period of my life. the pessimistic side of me keep attacking me, wondering why or is it worth it to get a degree at all. of cause the expectations of others and myself weigh down so heavily on the shoulders. this is a great example of the explanation of why suicide is explained as structurally constructed by durkheim.

.............







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home